On the 19/05/2016, the second internal activity (Focus group discussion) was successfully held at the University of Zawia in the framework of the UNIGOV Project and was supervised by international cooperation office and research and consultation center.
Title: Future of higher education in Libya: Challenges and needs
- Updates on the current situation and trends of HE system in Libya
- Discussing the current challenges and needs of HE in Libya
- Raising the awareness of the role of planning in the development and the advancement of higher education institutions.
- The Higher Council of the University
- Directors of; units, centres and university offices (top management)
- Sample of university students
- Local expertise and consultants
A good conclusion was resulted; Updates on the current situation and trends of HE system in Libya and identifies the current challenges and needs of HE in Libya